Take your skills to the next level
Join us for two days of intensive hands-on learning, individual attention from CiviCRM experts and networking with nonprofit peers.
(Looking for CiviCamp instead? Click here.)
- Dig into the most popular components of CiviCRM with the guidance of experienced trainers.
- Learn and practice on an actual database: we give each trainee their own CiviCRM site to work on.
- Ask questions: you'll have plenty of opportunities.
This is your chance to become familiar with parts of Civi that you were curious about but haven't ventured into. You may also pick up better ways to accomplish the tasks you already do in Civi!
Depending on participant interest, we will cover:
- Contacts and Relationships
- Groups and Tags
- Email Communications
- Custom Fields
- Searching and Reports
The training takes place in parallel with CiviCamp. Trainees will join the final afternoon of CiviCamp sessions, and will also have the chance to connect with CiviCamp participants during meals.
Dates, Location and Pricing
Start: Wednesday, April 17, 9am
End: Thursday, April 18, 5pm
Located in Nile Hall at beautiful Preservation Park in Oakland, California.
Registration fees cover the hands-on training, the final afternoon of CiviCamp, two breakfasts and two lunches.
- Early Bird: $395 (through March 12)
- Full Freight: $425 (March 13 and later)
- Discounts are available for CiviCRM Members. Contact us for more information prior to registering.
This is a fantastic deal! Similar CiviCRM trainings typically cost from $600 to more than $1000. We are making a special effort to keep the price low at our inaugural Bay Area training.
Please email Noah Miller <firstname.lastname@example.org> with any questions.